Known Magical Spells
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Counterspell to a variety of foot-based magics.
bighie bog bazingo
- Spawn a big bog at a target location.
- Costs 5 MP and one tasty bana.
- Reverses the organs of the targeted creature.
- May indirectly result in fear affliction.
- Temporarily transform yourself into an angry Bogobin.
- While in this form you can scream loudly (though not as loud as a real Bogobin)
- However, you lose most of your self-control.
- reflects all autismus in a 10 foot radius (depends on creature's foot size)
- Converts a written word to an earlier form: "is" becomes "esse"
- The more intensely the spell is cast, the further back the form goes.
- Has unexpected effects on neologisms: the spell seems to invent its own past.
- Advanced user can apply the spell on things besides written words:
- This has an odd effect, turning the object into some kind of proto-form: A wheel becomes a rock. A staff becomes a stick.
- The effects are different from Unmake, since instead of having its ingredients extracted, the object is turned into a less refined form.
- Spawn one (1) skeleton
- Converts a food item into its ingredients.
- The user needs to provide cups for the liquid ingredient to go into, or else these just fall to the ground.
- Advanced users can use Unmake to split many other things into their components: Machines become parts. Animals become organs.
- To date, no one has managed to Unmake a base element, such as Water or Earth.